JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 206 West 80th Street, a 25’ wide, mixed-use walk-up building containing 13 apartments on floors 1-5 and 2 step down commercial spaces on the basement level. The property is located on the south side of West 80th Street between Amsterdam Avenue and Broadway and is comprised of approximately 10,506 Sq. Ft. The property benefits from recent upgrades to the common areas as well as 7 of the 13 apartments.
The remaining 6 regulated apartments are in legacy condition and combine for approximately 60% of the building’s residential square footage.
- 25 Feet of Frontage- 10,506 Gross SF - 6 Floors of Rentable Sq. Ft.
- 13 Residential Units & 2 Commercial Units
- Turn-key Free Market Units with Strong Cash Flow
- Significant Upside - 30% of Residential Sq. Ft. is Rent Controlled Averaging an 85% Discount to Market
- Diversified Income Streams
- Steps from World-Class Broadway Retail, 6-min Walk to Riverside Park, 8-min Walk to Central Park
- 2-min Walk to 79th Street 1, 8-min Walk to 81st Street B,C
- Centralized Upper West Side Location