JLL and Colliers are pleased to present a 100% freehold interest in Taylors House, 965 Bourke Street, Waterloo. Taylors House presents a rare opportunity to acquire a high-quality social infrastructure asset that provides a secure income stream with an exceptional tenant covenant, predominantly occupied by Taylors College – a global higher education provider.
965 Bourke Street is strategically located within the South Sydney suburb of Waterloo, approximately 4.5km from the Sydney CBD. The South Sydney precinct presents exceptional investment credentials, notably Australia’s 3rd tightest office vacancy rate* and unprecedented levels of infrastructure investment that will command future office and retail rental growth.
Totaling over 11,000sqm of Lettable Area, Taylors House is positioned on a prominent corner site, benefitting from three street frontages, abundant natural light, and large, flexible floor plates.
- BLUE-CHIP TENANT COVENANT - Purpose built for Taylors College, in occupation for 22 years and recently renewing for a 7.5-year term
- TRUE EDUCATION USE - The asset is anchored by Taylors College, an affiliate of The University of Sydney with 9B accreditation
- 5.9-YEAR WALE - Offering a secure medium term cashflow with short term upside through retail repositioning and a generous carpark ratio (1:115sqm)
- ZONING FLEXIBILITY - MU1 Mixed Use zoning (formerly B4), offers flexibility of uses including commercial, residential, retail, education, and medical
- LARGE CORNER SITE - A 4,002sqm site providing strong underlying land value and compelling retail opportunities
- STRATEGIC LOCATION - Situated on the cusp of Sydney’s Fringe, North of Green Square and 4.5km from the Sydney CBD, surrounded by ample transport and retail amenity
- SIGNIFICANT INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT - The South Sydney precinct is due to benefit from unprecedented levels of infrastructure investment including $500m+ public investment in the immediate vicinity, and the Waterloo Metro (2024)
- SYDNEY’S MOST DEFENSIVE OFFICE MARKET - South Sydney is land constrained, with economic build costs driving higher pre-commitment net rents (~$900/sqm) to deliver new office developments. Taylors House offers in excess of 20% relative rental value
- STRONG MARKET REVERSION - Increased infrastructure investment in Waterloo positions Taylors House for strong future rental growth
A 100% Freehold interest in 965 Bourke Street, Waterloo is being offered exclusively through Colliers and JLL via an International Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign closing Thursday, 13th July 2023 at 2:00pm (AEST).