Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), a licensed real estate broker - is pleased to present Bergamont Townhomes, a 62-townhome community in Oregon, Wisconsin—a burgeoning suburb of the Madison MSA. Appealing to families and empty nesters, these spacious townhomes feature front and backyards, attached garages, gas fireplaces, and nearly 1,300 sf average floorplans. Built in 2015, this pristine property is well-positioned for value-add upside including interior upgrades, new amenities, and potential development of new homes.
Bergamont neighbors the exclusive Legend at Bergamont Championship Golf Course and Club. Just 20 minutes from downtown Madison, this Country Club enclave boasts a $135,000 average household income, million-dollar homes, and a top school district in the state.
Bergamont has posted an average occupancy of 98% since 2020 and 11% rent growth on YTD new leases. Projected rents in the submarket are forecasted to exceed 3.3% annual growth over the next five years with no new apartment projects in the pipeline. The lush 12.7-acre site includes a 3.5-acre development parcel fully entitled for building 20 new homes. This incredible value-add opportunity is available on an all-cash basis.
- Townhome community with 1,293 avg sf floorplans, direct-access garages, and single-family home features
- Value-Add Upside with $200 justifiable rent premiums and significant room for growth
- 20-unit / 3.5-acre fully-entitled development opportunity
- 98% current occupancy and 98%+ occupancy since 2020
- 11% New Lease Trade-Outs / 6% on Renewals
- $135,000 avg household income suggests residents have the ability to absorb over $1,000 rent premium
- Top School District
- Neighbors Legend at Bergamont Golf Course & Country Club and Million Dollar New Homes