JLL Metropolitan Sales & Investments alongside Hotels & Hospitality are pleased to present to the market ‘The Hamilton Motor Inn’ (also known as the “Property “and/ or “Hotel”) located at 422 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton.
The existing Hotel comprises twenty-two guest rooms and a two bedroom managers residence that spans across five levels and is strategically positioned along the recently upgraded Kingsford Smith Drive overlooking the Brisbane River and city skyline.
An incoming investor has the opportunity to acquire the Property and maintain its use as an existing hotel accommodation facility or re-position to an alternate use in one of the city’s most affluent catchments.
Positioned alongside local favourite the ‘Hamilton Hotel’ and exceptional retail and dining offered along the iconic Racecourse Road, the Property offers a well-connected address with established existing improvements in a city experiencing exceptional growth which is projected to continue.
- River fronting ‘Hamilton Motor Inn’ offering 22 guest rooms across five levels
- Ideal “blank canvas” for boutique motel makeover
- Strong recent trade - 90%+ occupancy run by first time operators
- Capitalise on the strength of Brisbane’s mid-scale hotel market conditions
- Located within proximity to the future home of the 2032 Brisbane Olympic Games athletes village
- Vacant Possession of management available
- Impressive rooftop terrace with city views, open Conference & Event space with secure on-grade car parking available
- 1,163sqm* site area adjoining the local favourite, ‘Hamilton Hotel’ and iconic Racecourse Road