JLL Metropolitan and Regional Land is pleased to present to the market 17 Heather Street, Silkstone - a large infill development site with strong potential for a variety of uses including affordable housing, located within the rapidly growing south western corridor.
- Significant 11,380sqm* site with historical approval for a 120-bed retirement and aged care facility (RACF)
- Ideal for NDIS & affordable housing with the ability to capitalise on the significant demand for this product
- Also suitable for aged care, small lot subdivision, child care or retirement and healthcare (STCA)
- Zoned Low Density Residential allowing for a broad range of alternative development outcomes (STCA)
- Located in close proximity to Silkstone Village, Ipswich CBD and the Ipswich Hospital
Prospective purchasers are invited to contact the exclusive agents Liam Petersen and Jake Burrowes for additional information on this opportunity.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 26 July at 4:00pm.