JLL and CBRE are pleased to present this rare and exclusive opportunity to acquire a 100% interest in Valley Metro – a significant mixed-use asset positioned directly over Fortitude Valley Train Station, one of Queensland’s busiest railway stations.
The asset includes a vibrant Woolworths Metro anchored retail centre, an extensively refurbished office tower (Transport House), and a freestanding commercial car park.
Occupying over 2 hectares of site area, there is potential for multi-stage development opportunities for Commercial, Residential or Build to Rent offerings.
Valley Metro is underpinned by the following investment highlights:
- Brisbane’s only privately owned inner-city Transit Oriented Development
- Direct link inside the Centre to Fortitude Valley Train Station, with over 18,000 visitors to Valley Metro daily
- Significantly refurbished in 2020, with more than $40 million completed in a capital expenditure program
- Diversified cash flow across multiple asset types with secure income from over 60 tenants
- Every one of the 25 tenants in Transport House are first generation tenants with brand new fitouts
- Multiple opportunities for further value creation including major sites primed for development
- Existing DA approvals in place for a prime 33,000 sqm NLA office tower and a 207 apartment residential tower
- Fortitude Valley is a major attractor of a young, affluent, couple-based demographic, recording 10-yr population growth of 7.1% per annum
- Poised for significant growth underpinned by leading levels of infrastructure spend as we head towards the Brisbane 2032 Olympics
A 100% Interest in Valley Metro is available for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing 4:00pm (AEST) Wednesday the 29th of June 2022.