JLL & North Coast Commercial are pleased to offer for sale 45-65 Smith Drive, Ballina (The Interchange), an exceptional opportunity to acquire one of the most prominent highway development opportunities in Northern NSW. Strategically positioned at the junction of two highways, the site offers outstanding accessibility to all directions and over 547m* of unparalleled highway exposure.
- Rare LFR approved site: DA approved for a significant bulky goods development comprising four separate buildings with a GFA of 29,289 sqm.
- Flexible Zoning: Benefiting from a favourable E4 – General Industrial zoning, the site allows for a myriad of alternate uses, including industrial subdivision and development options (STCA).
- Unrivalled Frontage & Exposure: Unrivalled 547 m* frontage to the Pacific Highway offering exposure to over 12,000 vehicles daily.
- Limited Land Opportunities: The Interchange represents one of the last remaining undeveloped DA approved land holdings within the land-constrained in the Northern Rivers region, in particular industrial land supply.
- Exceptional Connectivity: Positioned at the junction of two highways, the site offers outstanding accessibility north and south to the Pacific Highway, as well as a route west to Lismore and east to Ballina CBD.
- Major Investment in the Region: The recently completed Woolgoolga to Ballina Pacific Highway upgrade, valued at $4.9 billion*2, coupled with the Ballina Bypass worth $640 million2, has significantly improved the transportation infrastructure of Ballina.
- Thriving Coastal Region: Northern Rivers population has significantly grown to over 257,0003 residents and has become a major growth hub within a strategic Northern NSW position.
- Irreplaceable Landholding: Underpinned by a substantial 8.26 Ha* landholding in the tightly held Northern Rivers Region.
For Sale either in-one-line or individually via Expressions of Interest, closing at 4pm (AEST), Wednesday, 27th September 2023.