JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 114 East 28th Street (the “Property”), a 40’ wide, 7 story mixed-use building located on the south side of East 28th Street between Park Avenue South and Lexington Avenue. The Property has been well maintained by long-term family ownership and is being offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years. Purchasers will be drawn by the strong underlying fundamentals of the Property’s location which is anchored by its proximity to Madison Square Park, national and neighborhood retail and easy access to public transportation at the corner of East 28th Street and Park Avenue South.
- Mixed Use Elevator Building - 40’ of Frontage, 7-Story - 22,605 Gross Sq. Ft.
- Multiple Paths to Add Immediate Value Through Unit Renovations, Lobby / Common Area Amenities
- Excellent Kip’s Bay Location Surrounded by both National and Local Retailers and Vibrant Neighborhood Nightlife
- Long Term Family Ownership
- Well Maintained / Little Deferred Maintenance
- Diversified Income Streams
- 95% FM
- Under Market Retail Rents
- Possible Condo Conversion
- Steps to 28th Street 6 Station
- 2 Blocks from Madison Square Park