Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“”JLL””) is pleased to present Wave Lakeview, a 207-home luxury high-rise apartment building with breathtaking views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park, and the Chicago Skyline. The property was originally built in 1967 as apartments and converted to condos in 1979, and most recently was deconverted and fully renovated into luxury apartments in 2018. Wave Lakeview is located in the heart of Chicago’s historic lakeview neighborhood, one of the largest and most sought-after urban neighborhoods in the city. The property boasts a 93 WalkScore, with an abundance of dining options, attractions, shopping and entertainment right outside its door. This well-established neighborhood attracts a diverse blend of urban professionals, students, and families. As a newly renovated property, Wave Lakeview provides luxury in-demand units features and community amenities including a rooftop with breathtaking views of the Chicago skyline & Lake Michigan, a heated pool, sundeck, and an all-encompassing fitness center. The property’s prime location, upscale interiors, and best-in-class amenities offer investors a steady stream of future cash flows.
- Generational Lake Michigan Adjacent Location
- Available at a Significant Discount to Replacement Cost
- Steps to Chicago’s Greatest Amenity – the Lake Michigan Lakefront, Including Belmont Harbor and the Lakefront Trail
- Completely Renovated Interiors and Community Amenities
- Mature Urban and Historic Lakeview Neighborhood
- Exclusive Lakeview and Wrigleyville Lifestyle
- Endless Boutiques, Dining, and Entertainment Options
- Transit-Oriented - 93 Walk Score
- Muted Future Lakefront Supply Pipeline
- Superb Demographics
- Available “All-Cash"