Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of 75 Valley Stream (the “Property” or “Opportunity”), an 89,113 square foot, Class A, corporate office building located in Malvern, PA.
75 Valley Stream enables qualified investors the opportunity to acquire an exceptionally well located suburban office building anchored by the national headquarters of ACME Markets. The Property is a mission-critical location for ACME’s operations, as they have occupied this building since it was originally built in 1988. The tenant was the original owner and have continuously used it as its headquarters.
Ideally situated in Malvern, PA, 75 Valley Stream offers convenient access to Routes 202, 29, 30, I-76 (the Schuylkill Expressway) and is located 2 miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike’s recently constructed EZPass-only interchange on Route 29. These crucial thoroughfares provide exceptional connectivity to major population centers and amenities throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region.
- Headquartered Anchor Tenant Exhibiting Post-COVID Expansion
- Robust Local Investment
- Live Work Play Location
- Core Suburban Office Submarket
- Unrivaled Access to the Philadelphia CBD & Primary Suburban Hubs
- Affluent Location Enables Direct Access to Strong Employee Base
- Building Amenities: Internet Café, Full Service Fitness Center with Showers, Tenant Lounge with Wi-Fi and Flat-Screen TVs