Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in PAM Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Westminster (“PAM Health Westminster” or “the Property”), a 36-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital (“IRF”) in Westminster, Colorado. The Property is operated by PAM Health (“PAM”), a best-in-class operator with strong fundamentals dedicated to helping patients recover from acute illnesses and injuries.
Located in northwest Denver, the 37,130-square-foot IRF is subject to a long-term absolute net lease with 13.3 years of remaining term, desirable annual rent escalations and a corporate guaranty from a PAM affiliate. Operations at the hospital commenced in October 2021 and have experienced outsized growth with strong cash flow margins and rent coverage.
The freestanding hospital features 36 private rooms across two floors, is equipped with the latest rehabilitation equipment and staffed by a caring team of medical experts who provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care. The offering provides investors the rare opportunity to acquire a state-of-the-art, Class A rehabilitation hospital with a distinguished national operator and leading IRF operator in the state of Colorado.
- Class A, 37,130-square-foot, 36-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Westminster, Colorado
- Absolute net lease with 13.3 years of remaining lease term and favorable annual rent escalations
- Operated by market-leading national post-acute care operator, PAM Health
- Desirable Denver location - 19th largest metro in the United States with over 3 million residents
- One of only two IRFs located in northwest Denver promoting a healthy patient capture area supported by six acute care hospitals with 899 acute care beds within a ten-mile radius of the Property
- PAM Health is the fourth largest U.S. post-acute care operator with over 65 hospitals, 7,500 employees and generating $1.1B of net patient service revenue in 2022
- Fee simple, offered free and clear of debt