The Property is located at the corner of Sugarloaf Parkway and Satellite Boulevard less than ¼ mile from I-85, and directly across Sugarloaf Parkway from the Infinite Energy Center. Currently owner-occupied, the +/- 143,000 square foot office building will be largely vacant upon sale and available for re-lease or adaptive reuse. Approximately 30 acres of developable land are available with the potential for mixed density residential, hospitality, retail and other commercial uses.
- +/- 40.8-acre property in Gwinnett County with an existing 142,919 square foot Class-A office building
- Mixed-use development opportunity with +/- 30 acres of potentially developable land
- Redevelopment ideal for multifamily, townhome and other commercial uses
- Existing access is a lighted intersection on Sugarloaf Parkway, with potential for additional ingress/egress along Sugarloaf and/or Satellite Boulevard
- Conveniently located ¼ mile from I-85, just North of the Highway 316 interchange
- Gwinnett County is the fastest growing county in Georgia and is the 2nd largest county in Metro Atlanta.