JLL is pleased to present the opportunity to invest in 1959-1999 NE 164th Street, North Miami Beach, Florida 33162 (the "Property" or "Site").
The Property is fully approved with a site plan that contemplates 700 residential units, over 950 parking spaces, 12K SF of retail space, and 7K SF of office space. Additionally, the Site is situated within the North Miami Beach Community Redevelopment Agency ("CRA") which offers various incentive programs for development.
Situated three blocks west of US-1, the Property is located in the heart of North Miami Beach and within minutes of the area's most prominent demand drivers including Aventura Mall (7 minutes), SoLē Mia Miami (7 minutes), Oleta River State Park (8 minutes), FIU Biscayne Bay Campus (8 minutes), Gulfstream Park (10 minutes), and Bal Harbor Shops (13 minutes), to name a few.
North Miami Beach is experiencing a remarkable economic boom with two mega projects underway, SoLē Mia Miami and the Intercoastal Mall redevelopment, which create the ability for future developments to capitalize on the area's rapid growth.
- Shovel-Ready Site Approved for 700 Units within the North Miami Beach CRA With Potential for Development Incentives and Grants
- Strategic Location Minutes from Brightline Aventura and I-95 Express Lanes Allowing for Quick Access to Major Employment Hubs Including Aventura, Downtown Miami, Brickell, and Fort Lauderdale in Under 20 Minutes
- Immediate Access to The Area’s Most Prominent High-End Shopping and National Retail Including Aventura Mall, Bal Harbor Shops and Gulfstream Park
- Exceptional Proximity to Outdoor, Recreational and Entertainment Demand Drivers Including the 1,000-Acre Oleta River State Park, Haulover Beach, TopGolf, Hardrock Stadium and Laguna SoLē
- Ideally Positioned to Capture Demand from Nearby Medical and Education Systems including FIU Biscayne Bay, Barry University and Jackson North Medical Center
- Proximate to Over $5.5 Billion in New Development Including the Transformative SoLē Mia Miami