JLL and Colliers are pleased to offer for sale 153-157 Anzac Parade and 7 Addison Street, Kensington. The amalgamated site presents an adaptable development opportunity on a prominent corner location; one of the last remaining amalgamated corner sites in the Kensington Town Centre.
Situated in one of the Eastern Suburbs biggest growth corridors, this prime landholding is underpinned by an internationally recognised University, a thriving local property market and significant infrastructure spending.
Some key development attributes include:
- Versatile land zoning providing the opportunity to construct student accommodation, residential apartments, residential build to rent and co-living
- Secure holding income of approximately $600,000 p.a.
- Substantial freehold site, comprising 1,263.8m²* of land area
- 2 street frontages plus a future rear lane
- Potential base GFA of up to 5,055m²* and 5,560m²* including bonuses^
- Prime corner location providing built form efficiencies
- Proximity to world class Education and Health precinct
- Opportunity to benefit from significant rental upside in the area
(*approximate / ^STCA)