JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 65 West Broadway (“The Project”), a rare luxury residential condominium development opportunity situated in Tribeca. Located on the east side of West Broadway between Warren and Murray Streets, the Project is fully approved & entitled with the foundation already in place. The Project as designed will contain over 68,000 GSF across 10 stories above grade and 2 below grade. In addition, it will feature 23 total residential units above a ground floor retail space. 65 West Broadway is being offered on an as-is, where-is basis and is fully unencumbered of debt.
- ENTITLEMENTS: Current ownership has received fully approved plans from DOB, as well as prepaid license agreements with the neighboring properties.
- LUXURIOUS LIVING: The plans call for slab to slab ceiling heights ranging anywhere from 10’ – 15’.
- FOUNDATION IN-PLACE: Previous structure has been fully demolished, and the excavation and foundation mat have already been completed, allowing for a prospective developer to begin immediate construction upon closing.
- BOUTIQUE DESIGN: Boutique design with diverse unit mix / high efficiencies to maximize the sellable SF while also featuring amenity space and outdoor terraces.
- TREMENDOUS LOCATION: The Project is situated in one of the most premier residential enclaves in the country and is set to benefit from the neighborhood’s incredible demand drivers.
- IDEAL FLOORPLATES: The Project maintains 175’ of frontage along West Broadway, 50’ on Warren Street, and 25’ on Murray Street.
- EXCELLENT LIGHT & AIR: The Project’s corner lot positioning allows for excellent light and air exposure coming from the north, south, and west.