JLL are pleased to exclusively present for sale a 100% freehold interest in 55 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, QLD.
Occupied by the Commonwealth of Australia (ATO), 55 Elizabeth Street offers one of the most secure income streams of any investment opportunity nationally, underpinned by the following investment highlights;
- Purpose-built for the Australian Taxation Office, who occupy the entire office component on a 1st Generation lease
- Award winning Modern Trophy Asset, designed by BVN and completed in 2013
- Secure income backed by the strongest tenant covenant nationally – the Commonwealth of Australia – one of only 11 nations globally awarded a AAA credit rating
- High yielding cash flow with fixed 3.75% - 4.00% annual increases across all leases and a 5.0-year WALE
- Certified Carbon Neutral asset with exceptional ESG credentials including 6-star NABERS Energy Rating (with GreenPower) and 5-star Green Star
- Prime location in the heart of the CBD with unrivalled amenity, less than 150 metres to the new Albert Street Station (Cross River Rail)
- Surrounded by an unprecedented level of spend on infrastructure and development, over $15bn specifically within the CBD in the lead up to Brisbane’s 2032 Olympic Games
- Brisbane’s Office Market is the strongest in the nation, with strong effective rental growth and record low vacancy underpinned by our leading GDP & population growth
55 Elizabeth Street is offered For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12:00pm (AEST) Friday 30th June 2023.
*all figures approximate as at 1 July 2023