Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the opportunity to acquire a single-tenant Dollar General (the “Property” or “Asset”) featuring an Absolute NNN lease with over six years of initial term remaining. The investment presents a truly passive income structure with zero landlord responsibilities and five, five-year renewal options with 10% rental increases. The Property offers a rare opportunity to acquire a secure cash flow that is backed by Dollar General Corporation (“Dollar General”), the largest “small box” discount retailer in the nation.
Located in Mountain City, TN directly off US Hwy 421, the north-south highway sees 17,000+ VPD and connects the cities of Mountain City and Bristol in Eastern Tennessee. The Property benefits from close proximity to surrounding national retailers in the trade area including McDonald’s, Walgreens, BP, Taco Bell, ExxonMobil, Burger King, and Subway.
- Rare Absolute NNN Lease Offering
- Investment Grade Tenancy (S&P: BBB/Moody's: Baa2)
- Dollar General Ranked #91 on Fortune 500 List
- ~20,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Dollar General Headquarters Located In Tennessee
- Surrounding National Retailers In The Trade Area
- Situated Directly Off US Hwy 421
- 10% Rent Bumps Every 5-Year Extension Option
- 35% Company EBITDA Increase Since FY2020
BOR: Tom Hooper License: TN#283775