Description de l'actif
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest in a 2,348 square foot freestanding, single-tenant Athletico Physical Therapy located at 1305 Main Street in Pecatonica, IL (“Property” or “Asset”).
The Asset is 100% leased to Athletico Management, LLC (“Athletico” or “Tenant”) with 9.2 years remaining primary lease term, 2.0% annual rent increases, and two, five-year renewal options. The Asset benefits from a net lease with minimal landlord responsibilities. Athletico is a leading provider of the highest quality of orthopedic rehabilitation services in the U.S.
Located 15 miles west of Rockford and 15 miles east of Freeport, the Property sits along Main Street with traffic counts of 5,700+. The Property sits just one-mile north of U.S. Route 20, a prominent coast-to-coast highway renowned as the longest road in the U.S.
Notably, the Property is situated across the street from Pecatonica High School, a top 20% public school in Illinois with 320 students. Rockford University and Rock Valley College serve the immediate area, enrolling over 7,000 students and offering 85+ degrees. Rockford’s affluent residential base boasts an average household income of $105,000 within a 5-mile radius.
This unique opportunity allows investors the ability to acquire an established retail asset located in an affluent, revitalized Rockford market. The asset offers secure, long-term cash flow backed by an industry leading tenant with global brand name recognition.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- 9.2 years of remaining lease term with 2.0% annual rent escalations offers secure and growing long-term cash flow
- Athletico Physical Therapy is a leading provider of orthopedic rehabilitation services and was ranked as a top tier provider for the 4th consecutive year
- Highly affluent residents earning $105,000+ average household income within a 5-mile radius
- Rockford is the #5 largest city in Illinois and the #133 best place to live in the U.S.
- The Rockford MSA features 39 public K-12 schools with over 900 students in the immediate area
- Adjacent to Chicago Rockford International Airport that serves 220,000+ passengers annually