Description de l'actif
An exceptional opportunity to deliver a Retirement/Later-Living scheme in the affluent Meads area of Eastbourne, subject to planning. The whole site benefits from a residential planning permission, which the Vendors will retain in part, with the western parcel subject to be re-planned to provide a suitable Retirement/Later-living scheme.
- Opportunity to acquire Boston House, Plots 1, 2 and 15 to redevelop into a retirement community
- Attractive existing building with current planning permission to develop a C3 scheme of 33 apartments and 3 houses
- Offers on a subject to planning basis – potential for up to 60 apartments
- Located on the South Downs National Park, with excellent access to local facilities including the lawn tennis club and Royal Eastbourne Golf Club
- A 10 minute walk to local shops and amenities, 15 minute walk to the beach and 5 minute drive to Eastbourne Train Station
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- Conversion/Development potential for a Retirement/Later-Living scheme (STPP)
- Former independent girls’ school (day and boarding)
- Located in the affluent Meads area of Eastbourne opposite Meads Tennis Club.
- Development parcel with direct access to South Downs National Park
- Planning permission granted for high quality residential scheme on retained land
- Offers invited on a Subject to Planning basis