Description de l'actif
The Property is located at the corner of Sugarloaf Parkway and Satellite Boulevard less than ¼ mile from I-85, and directly across Sugarloaf Parkway from the Infinite Energy Center. Currently owner-occupied, the +/- 143,000 square foot office building will be largely vacant upon sale and available for re-lease or adaptive reuse. Approximately 30 acres of developable land are available with the potential for mixed density residential, hospitality, retail and other commercial uses.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- +/- 40.8-acre property in Gwinnett County with an existing 142,919 square foot Class-A office building
- Mixed-use development opportunity with +/- 30 acres of potentially developable land
- Redevelopment ideal for multifamily, townhome and other commercial uses
- Existing access is a lighted intersection on Sugarloaf Parkway, with potential for additional ingress/egress along Sugarloaf and/or Satellite Boulevard
- Conveniently located ¼ mile from I-85, just North of the Highway 316 interchange
- Gwinnett County is the fastest growing county in Georgia and is the 2nd largest county in Metro Atlanta.