Description de l'actif
JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 216 West 78th Street, a 50’ wide, 5-story, 14,550 Gross Sq. Ft. elevatored apartment building. Of the 25 apartments, 17 (68%) are rent stabilized, and 8 (32%) are free market.
Located at the south side of West 78th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue, the property is less than two blocks from the West 79th Street Broadway subway station providing convenient access via the 1 train to midtown Manhattan. 216 West 78th Street is equidistant from Central Park to the east and Riverside Park to the west, surrounded by both national and neighborhood retailers and restaurants along the major Broadway and Amsterdam corridors, and just over a block away from the American Museum of National History.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- 5- Story Elevatored Apartment Building
- 14,550 Sq. Ft.
- 25 Units
- 2-Blocks from West 79th Street and Broadway 1 Line
- Future Development Potential
- Surrounded by Major Retail & Restaurant Corridors
- Outside of any UWS Historic District
- Proximity to both Central Park and Riverside Park
- Long Term Family Ownership