Description de l'actif
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”) is pleased to present Eleven33, a newly built 263-home luxury apartment community perfectly located in the heart of Suburban Chicago’s prestigious Oak Park. The trophy property sets the bar for luxury living with its breathtaking views, artful interior design and top-of-market amenities, coupled with a convenient transit-oriented location steps from the Metra & CTA Green Line. Boasting a 98 walk score, Eleven33 offers easy access to an array of dining options, entertainment, and high-end grocery stores, including Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods Market, right at its doorstep.
Oak Park, located 10 miles west of downtown Chicago, provides residents with the best of both worlds - a peaceful suburban lifestyle with access to all the amenities and opportunities of a city center. This well established neighborhood attracts a diverse blend of young professionals, families, and empty nesters who prefer its urban-suburban ambiance, historical architectural & cultural destinations, top-rated schools, and fantastic selection of shopping and dining options. Ideally located at the intersection of Harlem & South Boulevard in Oak Park’s coveted Pleasant District, Eleven33 enjoys close proximity to Chicagoland’s top employers and access to transit, eclectic dining, shopping, and entertainment that’s unmatched in suburban Chicago.
Recent Oak Park government sentiment surrounding new multifamily development has stifled the supply pipeline, with only one Class A building under construction. Eleven33 will continue to capitalize on the limited supply pipeline and increased demand for luxury living without the steep cost of home ownership, offering investors a steady stream of future cash flows.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- Irreplaceable Urban-Suburban Location in downtown Oak Park’s Historic Pleasant District
- Transit-Oriented Development in Prominent Chicago Suburb (98 Walk Score, 1 Minute Walk To CTA, 1 Minute Walk To Metra)
- Proximity to Downtown Chicago
- Available at a Significant Discount to Replacement Cost
- 100% Occupied Retail Space with Credit Medical Tenants
- High Barriers to Entry and Muted Supply Pipeline Pave the Way for Successful Rent Growth
- Excellent Design & Amenities Attract & Retain Residents
- Affluent & Educated Demographic Base Supports Top-of-Market Rents (Healthy Rent-to-Income Ratio of 19%)
- Steps to the Most In-Demand Grocers
- Endless Boutiques, Dining, and Entertainment Options
- Proximate to the Illinois Medical District - 29,000+ employees and one of the largest urban medical districts in the nation
- Top-Ranked Schools
- Available “All-Cash”