Description de l'actif
JLL are pleased to present for sale Spring Market Place, a rare and prestigious, inner-city neighbourhood offering – positioned on the fringe of Brisbane’s CBD in the auspicious suburb of Spring Hill.
Situated on the doorstep of the Brisbane CBD, Spring Market Place offers a highly strategic and desirable location surrounded by a range of residential, commercial and hospitality dwellings.
The asset boasts deep underlying land value supported by flexible zoning with a maximum build height of 54* metres (15-storeys), offering an unparalleled development opportunity.
We outline they key investment highlights below:
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- Premier Mixed-Use Offering
- Offering an array of strategic retailers, Spring Market Place services day-to-day grocery along with key takeaway food retailers and a boutique café operator.
- Strategic Landholding
- Arguably one of the most high-profile corners in Spring Hill, occupying a 1,701sqm corner site – boasting ample corner exposure to both Boundary Street and Little Edward Street.
- Flexible Zoning
- Spring Market Place boasts deep underlying land value supported by flexible zoning with a maximum build height of 54* metres (15-storeys).
- Refurbishment Benefits
- Spring Market Place presents a fresh, well-kept neighbourhood centre, creating the ultimate investment for an incoming purchaser
- Booming Economy
- Capitalise on the booming southeast Queensland economy, currently experiencing record residential growth and high commercial demand.
- Income Growth
- Spring Market Place offers unparalleled income security via fixed annual reviews between 3.00% - 4.00%, with an Estimated Fully Leased Net Operating Income of $655,088* p.a.
Spring Market Place is being offered for sale by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 20th July 2023 at 4pm AEST.
For more information please get into contact with the exclusive selling agents.