Description de l'actif
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale a single tenant T-Mobile (the “Property” or “Asset”) offering located in Lindale (Tyler MSA), TX. The Asset is strategically located as an out-lot to Walmart Supercenter and Lowe’s Home Improvement. The Asset’s precise location along S Main Street near Interstate-20 provides exposure to over 75,000 VPD and regional traffic visiting the surrounding national retailers and hotels. Located 90 miles east of Dallas, the city of Lindale is one of the fastest growing communities in Texas. The surrounding 3-mile radius has experienced a 24% growth since 2010. In the last year alone, more than 100 new businesses have been registered in Lindale.
Since merging with Sprint in 2019, T-Mobile has shown exceptional growth and recently surpassed Verizon as the second largest wireless communications provider with a 45% year-over-year growth rate in 2022.
Upon opening in fall of 2023, T-Mobile will operate on a 10-year, corporate, net lease with a 10%+ rent bumps every 5 years in the primary term and options, and minimal landlord responsibilities. This Asset provides the opportunity to acquire a long-term cash flow from investment grade tenancy and one of the largest wireless communications providers in the world.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- Optimal Lease Economics: Brand-new 10-year net lease with 10%+ rent increases every 5 years and in the two (2) renewal options
- Industry Leading Tenancy: T-Mobile is the second largest wireless communications provider, experiencing robust growth since its 2019 acquisition of Sprint
- Walmart Supercenter & Lowe's Outparcel: Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter which attracts 1.7 million visitors annually
- Newly Renovated Location: The Property was recently renovated to accommodate T-Mobile's modern design features
- High Traffic, Regional Exposure: Positioned along S Main Street near Interstate-20 with clear exposure to over 75,000 VPD
- High Growth Market: The surrounding 3-mile population has grown by 24% since 2010