JLL is pleased to exclusively present for sale 74-88 Robertson Street, Fortitude Valley, one of the last remaining sites of significance within the iconic James Street Precinct - offering profound scale, favourable existing
zoning and an opportunity to deliver a landmark project.
Key attributes of the offering include;
- Ideally positioned only a stone’s throw from James Street – undoubtedly SEQ’s premier high street and home to the cities best boutique retail, dining, bars and the iconic ‘Calile Hotel’
- Sprawling 1,957sqm* land holding with over 41.7m* of prime street frontage
- Favourable Mixed Use zoning providing for the broadest array of development outcomes including residential, short term accommodation, commercial office, retail and service industry
- Numerous surrounding development approvals provide precedent to support density well above code permitted outcomes
- Protected view corridors in multiple directions with lower density three and four level developments both adjoining and adjacent already being developed, strata-titled and sold
- Capitalise on the low level of oncoming supply being delivered to the Brisbane apartment market, which is creating immense upward pressures on the rental market and forecasted price growth
- Improved by a functional office/warehouse building, currently occupied by longstanding tenant ‘KC Dry Cleaners’ through to late 2024
- Strategically positioned in close proximity to the world-class Howard Smith Wharves as well as the Brisbane City
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 6th of September at 4:00pm (AEST).