POPLARS Redefining Innovation in the Capital Region
Located in Jerrabomberra, the new Poplars Innovation Precinct offers the unique benefit of a NSW address, close to the nation’s capital. This ground-breaking innovation precinct is redefining innovation in the Capital region and only minutes away from Canberra airport, Parliament House or the Canberra CBD. Poplars provides organisations with the perfect environment to pioneer the next great ideas.
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with the scope for new technology and research facilities within an innovative business ecosystem. Poplars provides a location for local, national and international businesses to establish a headquarters in close proximity to the nation's decision-makers.
Opportunities exist for owner occupiers, leased premises or bespoke design and construction buildings for R+D, Aerospace, Security, IT, Defence, high-tech manufacturing, renewables and related uses.
Poplars will allow organisations to create the best working environments within a campus-style setting with all the amenities at your front door. It is part of an integrated estate that will include a range of options for shopping, eateries and essential amenities in the retail & services precinct. Linked to the Innovation Precinct is also Poplars Education Precinct where the new Jerrabomberra high school will open its doors next year and QPRC will construct their Innovation Hub. To ensure that your new premises also has the skilled workforce that you need we have established relationships with Government and non-Government training institutions and Universities.
For more information on upcoming opportunities in the Innovation Precinct please contact Exclusive Agents JLL and RayWhite Commercial.
- A location redefined for business innovation at the doorstep of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Fully endorsed by the NSW Government and the Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council (QPRC)
- Declared NSW’s third Regional Jobs Precinct unlocking fast-tracked planning approval pathways
- Adjacent to QPRC'S regional sporting facilities site.
- 30 Ha of Campus style innovation Hub
- 10 Ha of retail and services precinct
- Education precinct which includes new Jerrabomberra high school opening in 2024 and QPRC’s proposed Innovation hub.