0 Hwy 27, Davenport, FL | Davenport Land
US - Davenport, FL
HK$18,840,000 | 5.56 acres
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Seidel at Winter Garden (the “Property” or “Site”), an ±8.49-acre residential development site located in Orlando’s most desirable submarket, in the heart of one of the nation’s fastest growing master-planned communities, Horizon West. With Planned Development Zoning in place, the Site allows for 44 Townhome units to be constructed. A conceptual site plan is available, which allows for the construction of an efficient, low-density townhome project, within a submarket that has exceptional residential (for sale & for rent) fundamentals.
Horizon West is experiencing transformational economic growth, driven by a quickly expanding population that is relocating to the submarket provided its strategic location near high quality employers in the healthcare, logistics and tourism industries, including Orlando Health, Advent Health, Amazon, FedEx, Walmart, and Walt Disney World. Further adding to the location’s appeal is a top-rated school district, a plethora of retail amenities, and one of Orlando’s preeminent golf facilities, Orange County National, located just 5 minutes from the Site. Additionally, the Site benefits from immediate access to SR-429, allowing for superior freeway connectivity throughout Orlando.
With the combination of high-quality employers, stellar macroeconomic growth statistics, healthy demographics, and strong residential fundamentals, Seidel at Winter Garden is positioned as a one-of-a-kind development opportunity in the fastest growing state in the country.
• In-Place Residential Zoning: Highly sought-after residential development site, with zoning in-place, in booming Central Florida!
• Unmatched Horizon West Location: This Site, located in one of the nation’s fastest growing master-planned communities, offers residents the ideal environment to live, work, and play. A short drive away are high-quality employers, renowned restaurants, 36 holes of championship golf, world-class retail and recreational amenities including Walt Disney World.
• Explosive Population Growth: Projections from the Environmental Systems Research Institute estimate that the population growth within a 5-mile radius of the Site will be 14.2% over the next 5 years.
• Outstanding Area Demographics: With highly rated schools, high-end homes, and top-notch recreation, Horizon West attracts an affluent mix of families, young professionals, and retirees boasting an average household income of $113,764 within a 5-mile radius. Homes in the area have a median value of $365,695.
• Access and Connectivity: Immediate access to SR-429, allows for superior connectivity throughout the Orlando MSA.
• Strong Multifamily Fundamentals: Outstanding apartment fundamentals with submarket rents projected to grow by 20% over the next 5 years (4.9% per year), driven by a wave of in-migration and corporate expansions (YardiMatrix).
• Booming Employment: Surging high quality employment opportunities within the medical, logistics and tourism industries with brand names including Orlando Health, Advent Health, Amazon, FedEx, Walmart, and Walt Disney World.