Jones Lang LaSalle (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to arrange the sale of 55 West Monroe (the “Property”), an 815,073 RSF Class A office building located in the Central Loop of Chicago. With a diverse tenant roster and no tenant occupying more than 8% of net rentable area, 55 West Monroe offers an investor diversification and insulation from vacancy shocks and an over concentration to one specific tenant or industry. Ideally situated at the southwest corner of Monroe and Dearborn Streets, the Property offers unsurpassed access to the financial markets, government, and civic center in the City in addition to exceptional panoramic views. With additional potential upside through both lease-up of well positioned vacancy and a mark-to-market opportunity, 55 West Monroe provides an investor a rare opportunity to acquire a Class A office building in the heart of downtown Chicago.
- LEED Gold Certified with Institutional Ownership & Maintenance
- Flexible Vacancy Profile Allows 55 West Monroe to Attract & Retain Tenants
- Durable Income Stream with Attractive Seller Financing Terms
- Unrivaled Transportation & Access
- Exceptional Panoramic Views
- Irreplaceable Asset Priced Well Below Replacement Cost