On behalf of Newpoint Advisory as the Controller appointed, JLL is proud to offer 433 Pacific Highway, Asquith For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEDT) Monday 26th February 2024.
This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a DA approved development site comprising of 34 apartments within the coveted Upper North Shore region of Sydney. 433 Pacific Highway represents one of the last remaining infill development opportunities in Asquith, a proven and established apartment market.
- Valuable DA approval providing the opportunity to create a 5-storey residential project, comprising of 34 well apportioned apartments
- Vacant and cleared, near level 1,873 sqm* site with two street frontages
- Zoned R4 – High Density Residential with approval for 2,934 sqm* of GFA
- Premium Upper North Shore location, a land scarce region with minimal development opportunities
- Highly accessible location within proximity to major arterial roads; Pacific Highway, Pacific Motorway and the recently completed $3billion NorthConnex
- Underpinned by excellent public transport amenity, within 100m* to the closest bus stop and 400m* to Asquith Train Station providing easy access to Sydney CBD and the Central Coast
- Ideally located nearby to Westfield Hornsby (2.4km* away) and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital (2.6km* away) which recently underwent a substantial $265 million redevelopment²
- Surrounded by over 13 schools within a 3km radius of the site including; Asquith Public School, Asquith Boys High School, Asquith Girls High School, Barker College and TAFE NSW – Hornsby
- Future residents will enjoy the abundance of leisure and lifestyle amenity within the region, including Asquith Golf Club, Asquith Park, Hornsby RSL Club and the scenic bush trails of the Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Asquith has experienced strong population growth, having increased by 82%* between 2016-2021² and forecasted to increase by an additional 28%* by 2036³
¹ Transport for NSW NorthConnex 10 Feb 2023
² NSW HI Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital Redevelopment
³ ABS Census 2021
⁴ Forecast ID Asquith
⁵ Hornsby Shire Council Hornsby Town Centre Masterplan
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing at 4pm (AEDT) Monday 26th February 2024.
All enquiries, information requests, inspection arrangements and lodgement of offers are to be directed to the exclusive selling agents.