JLL and CBRE are delighted to exclusively present for sale 2-6 Station Street, Penrith – a rare opportunity to acquire a critical A-Grade government office investment in a major Sydney Growth precinct.
- Highly prominent corner position – directly opposite Penrith Train Station and Westfield Penrith, a major regional Shopping Centre home to over 320 retailers providing exceptional retail amenity
- Modern investment grade office asset – purpose built for the NSW government in 2008, providing 8,436.7sqm of NLA with functional 1,429sqm floor plates and 121 basement car parks
- AAA rated covenant – Fully leased to NSW government until at least 2028 and providing essential services
- Compelling rental growth and renewal prospects – passing rent is considered to be well below market with strong renewal prospects
- Market leading sustainability – 5.5 star NABERS Energy rating and 5.0-star NABERS water rating, a testament to the building's high quality design and institutionally owned history
- Infrastructure is reshaping Western Sydney - $11bn Western Sydney Airport opening in 2026 will reshape the region
- Major economic hub - $7.9bn of local economic output with population forecast to reach 1 million by 2031
A 100% freehold interest in 2-6 Station Street is being offered via International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 12th July 2023 at 3:00pm (AEST). Contact the exclusive selling agents at JLL or CBRE for further information or to arrange an inspection.