Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in the Medical Village Portfolio (the “Portfolio” or the “Properties”), comprised of two Class A outpatient facilities totaling 87,231 square feet located within the most desirable submarkets of Dallas, Texas. Both Properties, West Plano Medical Village and Frisco Medical Village, are new construction, 100 percent leased, multi-tenant medical office buildings with a significant 8.5 years of remaining lease term. The Portfolio is anchored by Village Health Partners, one of the region’s largest primary care practices with 53 providers across four locations, occupying 53 percent of the Portfolio square footage.
West Plano Medical Village is a two story, 49,288 rentable square foot medical office building built in 2022. The Property is 100 percent leased and is home to eight tenants with a diverse mix of clinical healthcare services including primary care, advanced imaging, clinical research and trials, gastroenterology, dermatology, pediatrics, orthopedics, cardiology, and laboratory services. All of the leases at West Plano Medical Village are triple net and have a weighted average of 9 years of remaining lease term. West Plano Medical Village is a strategic outpatient location directly adjacent to the densely populated and highly affluent Legacy District, a 2,600 acre master planned business, retail, and residential community that has developed into its own Central Business District with over 33 million square feet of corporate and regional headquarters and 60,000 employees.
Frisco Medical Village is a two story, 37,943 rentable square foot medical office building completed in 2021. The Property is 100 percent leased and is home to six tenants with adverse set of clinical healthcare services including advanced imaging, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, pharmacy, primary care, pediatrics, orthopedics, and cardiology. All of the leases at the Frisco Medical Village are triple net and have a weighted average of 8 years of remaining lease term. Frisco Medical Village is located in a rapidly growing and highly affluent section of Frisco, which has grown by over 16 percent in the last ten years. The Property is immediately adjacent to Toyota Stadium, home to Major League Soccer’s FC Dallas, and the 4 million square foot Frisco Square mixed use development.
The offering is a rare opportunity to acquire a best-in-class, new construction medical office portfolio in one of the nation’s fastest growing metro areas with market-leading healthcare tenants under long-term triple net leases. The Portfolio is available for acquisition on a fee simple basis and free and clear of debt.
Superb Location within the Dallas MSA with Strong Demand Drivers for Outpatient Healthcare Services
- Situated on major thoroughfares in two of Dallas’s fastest growing submarkets, West Plano and Frisco
- Strong demographics support for healthcare needs with an average annual population growth of 6.5% since 2010 within a one-mile radius of both properties
- High demand for outpatient services with an estimated 25% growth rate in the next five years and 57% growth rate over the next ten years
- Great proximity to high earning population with an average income of $153,000 within a 3-mile radius
Fully Occupied to a Diverse Tenant Mix with strong remaining lease term
- 100% leased shortly after delivery proving strong demand for the product type
- Leased to a diverse set of ten tenants offering new owner great income diversity
- High demand outpatient services including imaging, primary care, gastroenterology, clinical research, orthopedics, and cardiology
- Exposure to dominant providers for the North Texas market including Village Health Partners, Baylor Scott and White, and Clear Choice Imaging
- NNN leases throughout all leases
New construction in high barriers to entry market
- The Properties were completed in 2021 and 2022 and fully stabilized within months of completion
- Highly sought after land is limited and costly in today’s market