Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire TRADE Marketplace, a 32,560 square foot, top-performing retail strip center located in the heart of the Irvine Business Complex. The IBC is a 3,350-acre center of commerce with premiere high-rise office buildings and quality hotels. More than 80,000 people work in this business center for companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms. With a daytime population of more than 240,000 people within a five-minute drive, the property is perfectly positioned to serve the thousands of patrons in the immediate trade area. Currently 97.5% leased, the Property satisfies a wide range of needs with an attractive mix of beauty & wellness, financial services, and over a dozen globally inspired food & beverage tenants. TRADE Marketplace is an experiential focused shopping center located in a core Orange County market that rarely sees a property of this caliber change hands.
- OPTIMAL LOCATION
- DAILY NEEDS & EXPERIENTIAL TENANCY
- PERMANENT DEMAND OF DAYTIME POPULATION AND RESIDENTS
- LACK OF SURROUNDING RETAIL
- PREMIER FOOD TENANTS AND HIGH VOLUME TENANT SALES
- CAPTURING SALES FROM SURROUNDING OFFICE EMPLOYEES
- DENSELY POPULATED AND AFFLUENT COMMUNITY