0 Hwy 27, Davenport, FL | Davenport Land
US - Davenport, FL
€2,201,000 | 0.02 km²
794.3-acres located at the frontier of development in Northwest Huntsville, the property presents one of the most unique opportunities in all of Huntsville for large-scale, mixed-use development. While the property has served as a private family farm for well over a decade, it now benefits from its location in the path of growth as Huntsville expands rapidly to serve the booming population.
1. Immense Size: With over 2.2 miles of Hwy-53 frontage, and +/-794 acres of land, the Matthews Farm is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a property of this size that is undoubtedly the next development site in Huntsville’s hottest path of growth corridor.
2. Prime Location: The subject site is located at the frontier of development in NW Huntsville, and less than a 12 minute drive from retailers such as Kroger, Costco, Home Depot, Publix, and Planet Fitness. The site provides great access to the premier employers in Huntsville such as Redstone Arsenal, NASA Space Flight Center, The FBI, and Downtown Huntsville’s business center.
3. Sustainable Growth: Huntsville, AL and Madison County have benefited from tremendous growth over the past few years, with expectations for this growth to increase exponentially. Tech jobs in Huntsville are growing at a rate almost 20% higher than the national average, and overall jobs in Huntsville are outpacing the State average by about 2%. This job growth has contributed to Huntsville recently being named the #1 city in America for economic growth, according to the Huntsville Madison County Chamber.
4. Abundance of Opportunity: Huntsville is a premier city for opportunity. With companies such as Facebook, Toyota/Mazda, FBI, SpaceX, and many more companies opening operations in Huntsville, it has led to an increase not only in job opportunities, but demand for housing and retail as well. The city of Huntsville anticipates having 25,000 jobs that will need to be filled by the end of 2022. In terms of housing, 7,850 units are currently in the proposed stage to help meet the demands for housing in Huntsville.
5. Strong Demographics: Huntsville, AL is a diverse growing city, largely due to the influx of college graduates moving to the city. Huntsville has grown 20% since 2010, and has recently became the largest city in the state of Alabama. Madison County is also home to more college graduates than any other county in the state of Alabama, with 44% of the population having a college education