JLL, as exclusive advisor, is pleased to offer the fee simple interest in Sutherlin Industrial Park (hereafter “the Site” or “the Property). Sutherlin Industrial Park is comprised of ±155 acres of shovel-ready raw land. The Property offers developers an opportunity to acquire an unimproved land site of significant scale to develop a manufacturing facility, high-bay distribution center, or data center facility, all of which are in great demand across the Pacific Northwest due to product type scarcity. The Site boasts convenient interstate access due to its strategic location next to I-5, providing direct access to major West Coast Metros.
Located within an Enterprise Zone, this opportunity allows investors to accommodate the growing demand for industrial or data centers to serve Douglas County using regional incentives to offset their basis.
- Favorable zoning and incentives
- Shovel-ready certified
- Close proximity to Tesla's supercharger station
- Flexible building configuration
- Industrial supply and demand in the region
- Data center supply and demand in the region
- Connectivity with the major cities on West Coast