JLL and Ian Hooley are pleased to present for sale, The Smithfield HUB a rare 7.54ha vacant development site, positioned within one of Cairns most highly sought-after growth corridors.
The site is positioned with udal road exposure to the Captain Cooky Highway and the Smithfield Bypass, generating exposure to over 33,500* vehicles daily.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday the 4th May 2023 at 4pm AEST.
The Smithfield HUB possesses ‘limitless’ development potential
Irreplaceable Development Potential
- The landholding is primed for future development, offering favourable Mixed-use zoning which provides for a variety of uses and activities.
- The asset resides on a 7.54* hectare site, surrounded by 3,200* residential dwellings within the Main Trade Area.
Current Development Plans
- The current proposed development plans include 15,000+ square metres of GLA for the following uses:
- Comprising a full-line supermarket and specialty shops.
- Seven large format retail tenancies located within a large format retail centre.
- Three fast food buildings.
- A childcare centre.
- Estimated Fully Leased Gross Income potential of approximately $3,500,000 per annum under the current development plans. *
- Expansive 7.54ha primely located site with 440 metres* of direct frontage to the Captain Cook Highway and 600 metres of direct frontage to the Smithfield Bypass, offering exposure to over 33,500* passing vehicles daily.