JLL is pleased to present Units 5 - 11, 27-29 Napier Close, Deakin, to the market for sale or lease.
National Surveyors House is a strata-titled building constructed in 1992. It is a boutique building made up of just 11 commercial units. Units 5-11 take up the whole first floor, allowing for a tenant or investor to occupy or acquire the whole floor in one line. Alternately, units can be sold or leased individually and range from 48sqm to 497sqm presenting an excellent opportunity for an owner-occupier or tenant to secure their long-term future in Deakin.
Deakin is located approximately 3.5 km from Parliament House and 6km from Canberra's CBD. The property is in close proximity to Calvary John James Hospital, National Capital Private Hospital, the future Light Rail extension and a number of research and medical facilities.
- First-floor units ranging in size from 48 sqm to 497 sqm *
- Available individually or in one-line
- Open, bright office space with excellent views
- Units 5-8 and 11 are available vacant possession
- Units 9 & 10 currently on month-to-month leasing arrangements
- Unit 11 includes a 27 sqm balcony on title
- Excellent parking ratio of 1 space per 40 sqm*
- Common bathroom amenities including a shower
- Purpose clause allows for office
- Stamp Duty Exempt (as per ACT Stamp Duty Legislation)
For Sale/Lease by Private Treaty.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive agents, JLL.