Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in the Mayfair Pet Hospital, a partner of Alliance Animal Health, located in Kissimmee, FL (the “Property” or “Asset”). Alliance Animal Health is operating on a long-term double-net lease with 9.8 years remaining and 3% annual rent increases throughout the primary and renewal option periods. The space currently has a 9,000 SF vacancy, which allows for a potential investor to add value by bringing the site to 100% occupancy. This opportunity epitomizes an essential healthcare asset offering secure, long-term cash flow backed by an established veterinarian hospital operator.
- Orlando has the largest number of new residents of any major metro in the US, with the local population increasing by 298 people per day.
- Leading multi-practice group with 170+ veterinary hospitals across 28 states and the backing of L Catterton, a private equity firm with $33 billion assets under management.
- 9.8 years of lease term remaining with 3.0% rent escalations annually including two, five-year renewal options offers a secure and growing income stream.
- Located in Kissimmee, a suburb of the Orlando MSA, with 251,000+ residents within a five-mile radius and 12.4% population growth since 2010.
- Situated on N Orange Blossom Trail (aka US-441), a residential and commercial corridor with roughly 2M and 1M SF of retail and medical space, respectively.
- It is a $61.8B industry with revenue growing more than 53.3% since 2010. 23M US households purchased a new pet between 2020 and 2021.