JLL Agribusiness as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale by Expression of Interest Kimberley Produce (the Property). Ideally situated on the western bank of the Ord River within the Wyndham-East Kimberley region of Western Australia, Kimberley Produce has been thoughtfully developed representing a diversified irrigation enterprise with tangible scope for further expansion.
Kimberley Produce has historically produced bananas, grapefruit, mango and papaya with recent development also including irrigated cotton (2022). The Property is underpinned by fit-for-purpose infrastructure, a reliable water resource and suitable land/soil types.
- Total land area of 166 Ha* of Freehold and Leased land with Ord River frontage
- Plantings include Bananas (40 Ha*), Grapefruit (10 Ha*), Mangos (12 Ha*) Papaya (0.5 Ha*) and Cotton (59 Ha*)
- Areas currently planted are suitable for redevelopment to permanent tree crops or cash crops including fodder/cotton production
- Secure water comprising the Ord River Irrigation Scheme water entitlement of 3,456* ML
- Irrigation system underpinning current & future development
- Large packing shed, three-phase power connected, cooler rooms & workshop with Weero Road frontage enabling ease of access to end-markets.
The Property is offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 20 July 2023 at 4:00pm AEST (if not sold prior).