Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 21575 Ridgetop Circle (“Ridgetop III” or the “Property”), a Data Center Redevelopment opportunity located on 5.94 acres in Loudoun County, Virginia. The property is ideally located and zoned PD-IP, allowing for by-right data centers and a max FAR of 0.60. Ridgetop III boasts an incredible opportunity to enter the Northern Virginia Data Center Market, the largest data center market in the world.
Strong demand and limited supply have led to increasing preleasing and a vacancy rate below 2% in Northern Virginia. While electricity rates remain steady, available land for data center redevelopment remain scarce particularly in the nation-leading Loudoun County market. The opportunity Ridgetop III presents is to fill a supply void by providing investors significant upside optionality with excellent fiber connectivity both regionally and nationally.
- Opportunity to Enter the Northern Virginia Data Center Market, the Largest Data Center Market in the World
- Prominent 5.94 Acre Infill Site with Immediate Proximity to Leesburg Pike
- Existing PD-IP Zoning Allows for By-Right Data Center Redevelopment Optionality with a Max FAR of 0.60
- Free and Clear of Existing Debt
- Existing Class A Office Asset in the Heart of Sterling, Virginia