A BEST IN CLASS OFFICE WITH EXCELLENT SUSTAINABILITY CREDENTIALS
- Located in York City Centre adjacent to York Rail Station
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- EPC 'A'
- Forms an integral part of an exceptional mixed-use development within the ancient city walls
- York City Centre Grade A availability less than 2%
- Newly constructed in 2021 and one of the most sustainable office buildings in the regional markets
- 36,687 sq ft office building with 31 dedicated car parking spaces and 15 electric charging points
- 54 secure cycle spaces with shower and drying facilities
- Occupiers include Great Rail Journeys, Redcentric Solutions, Arcadis and JM Finn & Co
- WAULT to expiry of 8.80 years and 5.80 years to break
- Total rent of £958,933 per annum reflecting only £26.14 psf
- Excellent ESG credentials
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £13,620,000, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would equate to a net initial yield of 6.60% and a low capital value of £371 psf, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.72%