JLL Capital Markets is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire the Waterstone 6 Portfolio (the “Portfolio”), consisting of 3 grocery anchored and 3 necessity oriented retail centers in New England. The portfolio is anchored by three strong-performing Shaw’s Supermarkets, along with a complementary mix of junior anchors including NH Liquor and Wine Outlet, Ocean State Job Lot, Aubuchon Hardware, Staples and West Marine. Below-market in-place rents, coupled with acquisition at a significant discount to replacement cost will allow investors to push returns over time.
- 281,991 SF, six asset portfolio in New England
- High-performing, established grocery anchors: All three Shaw's locations feature sub 3% Occupancy Costs, 5.2 years of combined WALT and 27+ years of combined tenure
- Necessity-Oriented tenant mix
- Over 60% of portfolio gross income derives from credit tenants with Shaw's accounting for nearly 38% of gross income
- High barrier to entry markets in Massachusetts and New Hampshire