JLL Melbourne CBD Sales has the exclusive privilege of offering for sale a high profile 12-level freehold office building located within an acclaimed central Melbourne CBD precinct – 99 Queen Street, Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- A prominent 12-storey (plus basement) commercial investment in a strategic central Melbourne location
- Leased to 12 established tenants with immense rental upside potential
- Total Net Lettable Area of 4,682sqm* including high exposure ground floor and basement retail
- Set upon a freehold landholding with significant frontage to Queen Street and valuable rear access via Austral Lane
- Efficient side service core configuration providing high levels of natural light optimal flexibility for tenancy configurations
- Ideal floor plate size (ave. 379sqm) to take advantage of the most active tenancy requirements
- Positioned within the tightly held Central Precinct of the Melbourne CBD, close to Collins Street and directly opposite major repositioning/redevelopment projects by GPT and CBUS
- Substantial value enhancement opportunities through refurbishment and subdivision plus scope for future redevelopment
- One of the last remaining CBD thoroughfares with substantial on-street car parking, complemented by several bus, tram and railway services
- 0 Star NABERS Energy Rating
EOI NOW CLOSED.
To obtain further information or to arrange an accompanied inspection, please contact JLL Melbourne CBD Sales.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
MingXuan Li | 0498 688 998