Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale a brand-new construction, single tenant Chipotle (the “Property” or “Asset”) offering in Dayton, OH. The Asset’s strategic positioning next to on and off ramps for US-35 benefits from exposure to over 70,000 VPD. Additionally, the Asset sits directly in between two major universities, downtown Dayton, and Wright-Patterson Airforce Base, Ohio’s largest single-site employer. More than 11,000 people live within 1-mile of the Asset, making it one of the densest residential areas in the Dayton MSA.
Chipotle will operate on a 15-year lease with contractual increases of 10% every 5 years and multiple renewal options. The net lease features a corporate guaranty from Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. minimizing any short-term investment risk.
The Property offers a rare opportunity to acquire an industry leading tenant on a long-term, net lease in a top job growth market in the Midwest. The tenant opened for business in May 2023.
BOR: Bill Poffenberger – License # OH 352247
College Town Location
- Positioned directly in between the University of Dayton and Wright State University with combined enrollment exceeding 22,000
Dense Surrounding Community
- 11,000+ residents within 1-mile of the Asset
High Traffic Exposure
- Immediate access to on and off ramps for US-35 (70,000+ VPD)
Near Wright-Patterson Airforce Base
- Ohio's largest single-site employer
Top Market For Job Growth
- Dayton’s year-over-year job growth increased by 15.3%, the largest growth of any Midwest city and the 6th largest in the United States
New Construction With Optimal Lease Terms
- 2023 delivery leased to Chipotle on a 15-year net lease with rent escalations and multiple renewal options