Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is pleased to exclusively offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire The Marketplace at Highland Village (the "Property"), a 92.8% leased, 206,926 square foot, Walmart shadow-anchored shopping center, advantageously located at the area’s primary retail intersection of Justin Road and Village Parkway. The Property is situated in Highland Village, Texas, an affluent community of the Dallas-Fort Worth MSA with an average household income of $198,546 within a one-mile radius of the asset. The Marketplace at Highland Village boasts a dedicated base of nationally recognized tenants with an average tenant tenure of 13.6 years and a WALT of 3.5-years, leading to an investment opportunity with stable cash flow that will harvest the location’s booming suburban growth and household formation.
- $198,500 Average HH Income in a 1-Mile Radius
- 92% National and Credit Tenancy
- 70% of customers visited at least 12 times last year
- $21 Billion Spending Power in 5-Mile Radius
- $412,000 Average Home Value in Highland Village
- 4.3M Annual Visits in 2022