Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive marketing advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity acquire the fee-simple interest in Urban West Business Park (the “Property” or “Urban West”), a 130,447 square foot boutique office building situated on 1.75 acres in Walnut Creek, California. Urban West boasts a prominent and strategic location within the master-planned Contra Costa Centre Transit Village offering direct access to abundant amenities, housing and the Pleasant Hill BART station. In addition, Urban West is directly adjacent to the Renaissance Hotel and Bay Club which serves as a central draw to residents and employees of the area.
Originally constructed in 1986, Urban West has benefited from durational institutional ownership while offering a new investor immediate and straight forward value-enhancement opportunities that will elevate the Property to the premier boutique, Class A asset in the sub-market.
Offered to the market for the first time in 20 years, Urban West presents investors with the opportunity to acquire a high-quality, transit oriented office asset with immediate upside in a premier suburban Bay Area location.
- Institutional-quality boutique asset with immediate value creation potential
- Offered at a substantial discount to replacement cost and basis to competitive set
- Straight-forward business plan that will enhance Urban West's profile as the premier boutique class A office building in the sub-market
- Elite sub-market in the 680 corridor offering abundant amenities, transit and surrounding executive housing
- High-quality and diverse rent roll provides in-place cash flow and stability while executing value-add business plan
- Notable tenants include:
- Goldman Sachs