Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in a brand new 2022 construction corporate Dutch Bros Coffee located in Burleson (DFW), TX (“Property”).
Dutch Bros is operating on an absolute triple-net lease with a full 15 years of lease term remaining and 10% rent increases every five years throughout the primary and renewal option periods.
Dutch Bros is one of the fastest growing retail tenants in the nation that currently operates 538 coffee shops in 12 states and plans to operate 4,000 locations nationwide within the next 15 years. In 2021, Dutch Bros recorded revenues of $497.9M, representing a 52.1% year-over-year increase.
- High growth tenancy with corporate guaranty
- 15 years of primary lease term remaining with favorable 10% rent increases every five years
- Triple-net lease with zero landlord responsibilities
- Brand new 2022 construction
- Adjacent to Walmart - Burleson, a top 13% most visited Walmart location nationally - Placer.AI
- AHHI of $107,755 with 100,935 residents within a five-mile radius
- Optimal visibility and accessibility along SW Wilshire Blvd (28K VPD)
- DFW has experienced a 23% population growth since 2010 and the population within a five-mile radius of the Properties is expected to out pace the national average and grow by 6.45% over the next five years
- #1 "State For Business" for 17 years in a row