JLL, as the exclusive advisor, is pleased to present for sale the fee simple interest in the Former HBO Latin America Office and Data Center located at 13801 NW 14th St, Sunrise, Florida (the “Property”). Previously occupied by HBO Latin America, the Property is being offered on an as-is vacant basis and has been vacated by HBO.
The 122,105-square-foot property encapsulates two buildings (a 70,000-square-foot, class B office and a 50,000-square-foot, institutional class data center) and a paved antenna yard. The data center building was purpose-built in 2016 and features fully redundant mechanical and electrical systems with approximately 1.2 MW of critical power with the ability for power expansion capabilities.
This offering allows investors the opportunity to acquire institutional class data center infrastructure and over 18,000 square feet of raised floor space immediately available for lease upon transaction close.
- Built in 2016, the data center infrastructure is fully redundant and able to withstand Category 5 hurricanes without incurring unplanned downtime
- Sunrise is a popular suburb in South Florida, a global destination for business, trade, travel, and tourism
- The Sawgrass International Corporate Park is South Florida's largest office park
- Relatively low power costs, pro-business policies, and a high concentration of commerce and end-users draw data center operators to the South Florida market
- South Florida's data center market is connected to the rest of the world via critical coastal connection points to submarine cables
- Heightened internet traffic and cloud usage driven by the shift to work-from-home fueled increased demand for the data center asset class