JLL is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in ±11.35 acres of land located half a mile east of the Sawgrass Expressway at 9900 W Commercial Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351 (“9900 Commercial”, the “Property” or the “Site”).
The Site’s ideal location along W Commercial Boulevard affords investors the ability to develop a multi-housing asset along a highly visible corridor (32,000 VPD) in an in-fill, suburban location. 9900 Commercial’s strategic location provides quick access to notable submarkets in Broward County including Fort Lauderdale and Plantation.
Sunrise is one of the strongest and highly amenitized suburban submarkets in Broward County. Aside from being home to the FL Panthers hockey team as well as the #2 tourist destination in the state, the Sawgrass Mills Mall, the city boasts an average annual household income of $133K demonstrating strong resident demographics.
The Site is zoned “B-3”, a General Business District in which residential uses are permitted and shall conform to the RM-25 district, which would allow for a residential development with up to 283 units. Under this district, general business uses are permitted.
- Incredible Connectivity to Broward Employment Hubs
- Uniquely Amenitized Submarket With Top Tier Access
- Highly Visible Development Site At the Intersection of W. Commercial Blvd and Nob Hill Rd
- Flexible Zoning B-3 Allows for Investor Creativity
- High Barrier-to-Entry Market & Minimal Supply Under Construction
- Ideally Positioned to Capture Demand from Students and Families
- Phenomenal Market Fundamentals with Average HHI of $133K