The property comprises an attractive retail and residential asset, with retail accommodation arranged across ground and basement floors and residential accommodation on the upper floors. Two of the residential flats have been sold off and the third (322A Chiswick High Road) is currently vacant and in need of refurbishment. To the rear sits a derelict garage and service yard that provides an excellent opportunity for residential development.
• Chiswick is one of London’s most desirable and affluent suburbs
• Situated in a prime position on Chiswick High Road
• Three attractive retail units arranged over ground and basement floors
• Existing upper parts comprise 3 residential apartments, 2 sold off long leasehold and 1 vacant in need of refurbishment
• Opportunity to develop the land and buildings located at the rear of the property into 6 further residential units, subject to planning permission
• Let to the national retailers Vision Express and The Sushi Co with one further vacant unit
• WAULT of 2.3 years, assuming a 2 year rental guarantee for the vacant unit