Turnkey opportunity within LOGOS developed Troups Road Logistics Estate
- 20.74ha* landholding in premium industrial location, surrounded by national occupiers.
- Able to accommodate 125,000sqm*+ of lettable area.
- Opportunity to partner with pre-eminent logistics and industrial developer, LOGOS, to design a bespoke, state of the art facility.
JLL is proud to exclusively present for sale, 435-503 Mt Atkinson Road. An exceptionally rare opportunity to secure a purpose-built industrial facility via a turnkey development with one of Australia’s leading developers, LOGOS Property Group. Key highlights include:
- Substantial land holding totalling 20.74ha* within prime location, surrounded by major occupiers.
- Estimated 125,000sqm*+ gross lettable area able to be accommodated onsite.
- Various development options available to purchasers, subject to design.
- Exceptionally rare opportunity to partner with LOGOS for turnkey development.
- LOGOS are Australia’s pre-eminent logistics and industrial developer and were recently awarded the 2023 Property Council of Australia’s Best Industrial Development.
- Extensive street frontage to Riding Boundary Road (currently being extended from Hopkins Road).
- The property forms part of Troups Road Logistics Estate, offering excellent access to Melbourne’s arterial road network, including the Western Freeway and the M80 Metropolitan Ring Road.
- 12 mVA power capacity available in Q2 2024.
For sale via Registration of Interest closing Wednesday, 4th October 2023 at 4:00pm (AEDT).
Please contact the exclusive selling agents.